Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Wedding Day Memories


This is for Maggie. I wanted a mini for her to be able to journal and keep pics of her special day. I wanted her to be able to look back and remember how she felt when she woke up on her wedding day. I wanted her to be able to document all the special parts and even the little oops through out the day. A place to look back and see a pic of her Mom putting on her veil.  I hope this mini brings her joy through out her life as she looks back and remembers her Wedding Day.

The flowers are from Recollections. The paper stack is from DCWV.  The Mademoiselle Stack. Vintage Photo and Tea Dye are the Tim Holtz Distress Inks I used. This is a paperbag mini using The Paper Studio small paperbags from Hobby Lobby.

I know there are so many different paperbag mini albums out there. I know elements of this bag are used in other videos, but I did not copy this mini from any one person. If you have already done this, I 'm sorry for not giving you proper credit. :) I had fun making this mini for Maggie. I hope she enjoys it just as much.





2 comments:

  1. I love this so super cute. I love all the trims and lace. Totally have trim jealousy. I love, love, love the feathers that you used. Please let me know where you got that feather and what kind it is. Again, very cool. -- Haley

    ReplyDelete