Sunday, February 26, 2012

Recipe Book

Here are some pictures of the recipe book that I did. I still haven't made the one for my daughter yet. This one is for a friend who is getting married this week. I hope you like it.











 I made the album using a design from Paper Phenomenon. Kathy is a genius. The design is called The Ultimate Paper Bag Album. If you aren't already familiar with Kathy, check her out. She is kathyorta on youtube. On Ustream her classes are given under Paper Phenomenon. Here is a link to her blog http://paperphenomenon.blogspot.com/

I found the Farm Fresh paper stack from the Paper Studio at Hobby. I loved the old vintage farmhouse kitchen feel the paper had. I distressed the paper using Vintage Photo and Walnut distress inks.  Now I need to make another for my newly married daughter. Instead of focusing on the apple motif, I am going to use the eggs for sale. I  can't wait to get started ! 

Okay my friends, have a happy scrap filled day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment