Saturday, March 17, 2012

Journaling with livelovescrap (Bona)



I am starting my journal today. I have joined Bona in her journaling endeavor. Bona is livelovescrap on youtube. Look her up. The idea is to use your scraps, and things you already have to make this journal. I am using a recipe book my Mom received in her wedding shower, an old frame my Grandmother gave me, and some wedding wrapping paper my mother found in her attic. I am excited to get started. I plan on taking pictures and post them as the project is done. I hope you enjoy the journey with me.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy making your creation! I look forward to seeing it.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike - I too have joined but my journal seems to have a life of its own and every page is veering off in a different direction! I had a date with Tim Holtz last night - I am doing his online class so I hope to be a bit smarter by the end of it!! cant wait to see your pages xx Michelle

    ReplyDelete